Monday, January 9, 2012

Daniel Fast Meals

I'm on day...six on the Daniel Fast. I'm going to record my more favorited meals so that I can reference them. As this goes on, I will just add the new meals to this post. So, it will be changing with add ons during the next couple weeks. I'll come back later this week and add in the "how to's" on these dishes. That's been the amazing thing that I've noticed while doing this - the veggies are the stars of the show so you don't have to "create" a flavor. You just add, per your preference, what you want to spice it up with. The seasonings/herbs and amounts are up to you. Let nature do its thing. :)



                                             CILANTRO CHIL'E LIME RICE THING

                                                     TOMATO BASIL SPAGHETTI


THE TOMATO BASIL SPAGHETTI DURING DEMOLITION


                                    KEEPING BREAKFAST SIMPLE WITH POTATOES


BREAD FINDS


VEGGIE SAGE RICE THROWDOWN







2 comments:

  1. Wow! These look delicious! (I'm a vegetarian and gluten-free). Did you come up with these meals yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the top one (cilantro lime rice), YES! They were a lot better than I had expected. After about a week of this dietary plan, it seemed the veggies had a ton more flavor. My taste buds changed or something. It was crazy good. I used a ton of herbs on this as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!