Friday, November 30, 2012

My Prayer For You Now


You're still seeking happiness, self vindication, but you'll never find it in the anger you hold onto so proudly. Even if I had chosen a different path by joining yours, you still would not have been satisfied. Your spirit must be so weary from a lifetime of trying to find a place to lay the burden on. The burden of being completely accepted. The weight of trying to mold your own path. The strain that you feel the need to take - in order to gain. There's only one rock that can take the complete wieght of your pain. Not only hold it off your shoulders, but transform it for your good. That rock is God. Your value lies in Him - Not your parents, not your significant others. You will never be satisfied through people. Until you realize this, you will continue to close yourself off and destroy anything in your path - even those that try to help. You were so broken before I came into the picture. I wasn't your problem. I just became a part of the problem. I'm soo sorry that I was too broken myself to help guide you to God our healer. There's hope though. Only one hope, and that's in a God that loves you unconditionally yesterday and tomorrow. So, keep shooting your arrows at me. Yes, they make me stagger for a second still even today. Today, though, I choose to stand and face you and allow you to shoot however more you need to release till you're exhausted. I'm just praying even harder now and my prayers WILL come into fruitation. Prayers for your soul in eternity. In Jesus name, because I'm not not praying against you anymore, but for you.



Arrows from old love,
how they hit so devastatingly.
Once binded to me by you,
Now seeks to destroy me.


Father stop this bleeding.
Block them at the gates.
Shield my heart.
Break this soul tie’s hate.


It’s binding was broken long ago.
But I am yours alone, Father.
You alone have access to me.
None other.


Where I fail and can no longer give,
You will finish in him.
Take hold of your wounded creation
And draw him to you.


God, have mercy on him.
Poison eats at his core still.
His eternity is at stake.
Establish, in him, your will.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!