Friday, March 2, 2012

Daughter Of God: Priceless

You are not fragile, My Daughter.
Weak in some areas but perfect in my strength.
Fully capable - you ARE.
Willing is all you have to be. 

I did not create you in fear.
I did not fashion you just to be ripped apart.
I made you.
You are called "mine".
Only I define you.
I love you.

You're the only one of your kind for
you were made from flesh.
Pulled from perfection
to highlight my creation.
You were never a problem.
You were the answer to a problem.

You are twice refined.
In you, your nurturing heart allows me to shine.
Through you, my flow is smoothest.
By your insightfulness, I'm seen more clearly.
You were not an afterthought.
You were a final touch.
~me







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!