Monday, April 2, 2012

Who Am I







On my knees, head down, hands at side with palms up in reverence..... as if I can do anything else. All I can do is sit here overwhelmed by your personal love for me. I have no strength outside of yours. My desire for things other than you were burned off and you continue to cradle as you mold me. Pliable and quick I am to lay at your feet everything - you break my heart time and time and time again only to enlarge it and fill me beyond my understanding. My complete trust is in you as I lean into your urgings on each ledge I come to. No one told me how much I would finally see when I truly believed even as blind as I am. This blind faith is not wishing on uncertainties. It's knowing that all that you are is everything. I'm at your feet. If nothing else, allow me this closeness. Pull me close to you. I want to see your face. This is all about you, and you are about me. It's not possible to imagine the depth of your love for us. It would be too much....for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!