Sunday, November 25, 2012

When There Seems To Be No Hope, What Would You Do?





"I believe in the sun, even when it's not shining. I believe in love, even when I don't feel it.  I believe in God, even when He is silent."

These were the words found on a wall inside a concentration camp, after the war. This story is the inspiration for this song by the BarlowGirls.  In the dark, when all hope seems lost, do we shake our "fists at God, or do we write words of faith on the walls" surrounding us...


No matter the outcome here on Earth, God, your glory awaiting us is worth our last strength here.  
Powerful and soo humbling. Father god, there's so much more to all this than us and these daily things we call "struggles".  In the grand scheme of things, we are still so blessed even on our worse days. Help us to really embrace you at all times.  Help us to see the deep faith out there that is possible to have given to us by example by those soo unshakable and devoted to you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!