Friday, November 30, 2012

We Are God's Advocates To All



I awoke to a dagger to my heart, but I chose... I struggled, but chose to turn to God and let Him take it out. Had I struggled with it in my own way, I would have caused more damage. With each loving stitch I felt, I was reminded of the scar tissue already there. Not as haunting memories, but of God's faithfulness and His love soo deep. He wrapped me in His arms and reminded me who I was in His eyes. I handed over the pain and said "please take this. I'm trusting you with this. Now what do I do."


*tears*

Through God's overflow in me, He said

Forgive.
and Love
because I love them..... like I love you.
Pray for them...... not against them.
Be my advocate.
Now .... I'm trusting you with this.



Father, thank you for trusting me with the opportunity to cover a soul for you. It's not about me. I know. Thank you.

You are soo good to me and you bless me and yes, I am very much yours. Your Will is what I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!