Saturday, November 10, 2012

Loving Everyone Regardless Of Opinion

"I believe He wants us to love others so much that we go to extremes to help them." // Francis Chan


“God's definition of what matters is pretty straightforward. He measures our lives by how we love.” // Francis Chan


When I worried about what others thought of the people I spent my time on, I was always alone and unmoved in my faith walk. (That has sometimes included disagreeing opinions of other believers.)

Now I love, keep close, and go after more those who NEED IT regardless of opinions around me. ♥ I've never felt a more moving and deeper love than for those who currently walk the shoes I use to walk. ♥ Don't get me wrong - correction and advise is always welcomed, but I refuse to listen to critics tell me I shouldn't share the same love and grace I've been given. Isn't that what we are here for? To draw in and welcome those who don't believe? I'm not talking about living a double life style. I'm talking about making people feel welcomed and loved just as they are in their moment of
unknowing and need. This is not a game nor a club. Souls are at stake. We can't be willing to miss opportunities to show God to people. As women, we have a God given characteristic to nurture people. We're GOOD at this loving thing. Don't waste it! What "image" are you portraying? The image the world thinks you should have, or the image and example Christ gave us to follow? Be blessed today by being a blessing.


Mark 12:30-31 NIV  Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!