Tuesday, November 13, 2012

When There's Nowhere To Look But Up

There's someone on my heart this morning and it has me thinking about the dark pit it seems they are just starting to wake up to. Having been "there" before myself, I'm trying to find the right words that can give actual hope. The only lasting and true hope is through God, but if anything might help it's this. This is also for anyone that can relate to this.

If I can think of one truth from my own experience that is worth sharing, it's this:

I know there's nothing anyone can say that would truly ease this pain and diminish that gut feeling of not knowing what's ahead, but this I promise... Hold onto to this God you've heard about your whole life. Jehova God. Even if you don't have a clue how "all this works" (faith and life with God), just a mustard seed of faith is all He needs to start showing you. God loves you, and He sees you right now. He's ready if you are. Sweetheart, this darkness you're in that feels like the end of the world, is really just the beginning of something new in you. ♥ This dark around you is not because everything seems to be gone but rather it's a clean slate..a new beginning. It's a moment for you to build the foundation of you on the right stuff this time around. If you're praying or hoping for something around you to drastically change, allow God to first change and renew the person that has access to this situation...you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!