December 10, 2011

I’ve not been on here in a while. There were certain reasons for it out of my control, but if honesty is best…I’ve been distant from my walk in the faith. I’ve avoided it.  I’ve beat myself up over it longer than I was at fault for things. Isn’t that how it always goes? I’ve looked over all these posts I have on here, and I see a passion that I dont quite fully understand. I know I wrote them, but it just seems like another lifetime. I’m up and dusting myself off though. God’s grace….thank God.

You know, I’ve been doing this for awhile..this life-this walk. It’s amazing how STILL you can get off track and allow yourself to do 5 wrongs to punish yourself for the first initial wrong. Why do we do that? I’ve sat and wondered exactly what happened where I went off the path I should’ve been on. You know, it was one little thing. It was one person. I compromised very little, but I did it knowingly. I think that’s worse. Instead of acknowledging it and stopping my poor decisions, I made more.  Either to punish myself or lashing out at life again.  Others would consider these decisions blips on a radar or not negative at all, but it lead to me distancing myself from the most imporant thing (My God, My Father).

Oh the drama we cause ourselves.

So, I consider this another start. Maybe there will be some growth seen in what I post here in the future. Always growth…it should be our goal no matter what we do or get into. If we can repent and turn it into growth, God bless it.