Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guiding My Steps

God, I'm going to just let go of these things beginning to taunt me. I don't need to get tangled in them again to know it's not where I want to be. I've done what I should. That's all I can do, and that's ok. I know you've got me. Thank you for gently guiding my steps even when it's my steps just pointing in the wrong direction. I'm soo grateful for your love in that way. You're my joy. Thank you for filling me. I need nothing else. Just keep overpouring into me so that your love continues to go out to others. My cheek rests on yours.





Ecclesiastes 3:11  He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!