Friday, December 23, 2011

You Lead, and I'll Follow

MUSIC  VIDEO:    Jamie Grace "You Lead"


Psalm 16:11
You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.

Isaiah 30:21
Your ears will hear a word behind you,
“This is the way, walk in it,” whenever
you turn to the right or to the left.

Romans 8:14
For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Hebrews 13:21
equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.



Everytime I come out of a storm, I come out more numb to the world around me. I become more sensitive to God holding my face towards Him. Everything else is a mere muffled thing around me. I can't wait to look at you. You've got me now and later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each of these comments with excitement knowing that I will either gain confirmation or suggestions! God bless you!